What I do ....
I have hands on experience of delivering successful changes in large corporates, through rapidly changing technologies across all business functions.
While I enjoy the thrill of recovering failing programmes or re-engaging teams and finding a way to fix the unfixable, it is better to understand the risks and plan for them at the outset.
With almost 30 years’ experience leading change, I appreciate things can go wrong, customers change their minds and risks become reality.
When they do, my emphasis is on gaining control, meeting client outcomes and bringing energy & focus to finding repeatable and whole-system based solutions.
I support organisations in the following:
• Business Change & Transformation - working with organisations to build engaging change strategies & roadmaps.
• Programme Management – supporting delivery teams to establish the governance to ensure effective client satisfaction, commercial assurance and org learning.
• Sales Operations – I work with sales teams to craft appropriate approval and governance approaches.
• Operations Management – supporting leadership teams to develop strategies and plans to embed effective operational systems and processes.
• Customer Service Management – helping teams build customer focussed culture.
I have worked across many different cultures and countries, delivering complex network infrastructure & IT programmes across Design, Build and Operate lifecycles with budgets of £100m.
If you would like to discuss any of the above, please contact me at email@example.com, or call 07860 628568